Definition of wasteboard
- wasteboard Etymology Archaic form of washboard
- washboard Noun a board with a corrugated surface against which laundry may be rubbed
- washboard Noun such a board used as a simple percussion instrument
- washboard Noun a board fastened along a ship's gunwale to prevent splashing; a splashboard
- washboard Noun A stretch of ripples or bumps on a dirt or gravel road, mostly occurring at corners; which is caused by wear from traffic, erosion from wet weather, or poor grading.