Definition of wagered
- wagered Verb Past of wager
- wager Noun Something deposited, laid, or hazarded on the event of a contest or an unsettled question; a bet; a stake; a pledge.
- wager Noun A contract by which two parties or more agree that a certain sum of money, or other thing, shall be paid or delivered to one of them, on the happening or not happening of an uncertain event.
- wager Noun That on which bets are laid; the subject of a bet.
- wager Verb To put something up as collateral
- wager Noun Agent noun of wage; one who wages.