Definition of tinted
- tinted Adjective Slightly colored, having tint.
- tinted Verb Past of tint
- tint Noun A slight coloring
- tint Noun A pale or faint tinge of any color; especially, a variation of a color obtained by adding white (contrast shade)
- tint Noun A color considered with reference to other very similar colors; as, red and blue are different colors, but two shades of scarlet are different tints
- tint Noun A shaded effect produced by the juxtaposition of many fine parallel lines
- tint Verb to shade, to color