Definition of temperament
- temperament Noun A moderate and proportionable mixture of elements or ingredients in a compound; the condition in which elements are mixed in their proper proportions.
- temperament Noun Any state or condition as determined by the proportion of its ingredients or the manner in which they are mixed; consistence, composition; mixture.
- temperament Noun a person's normal manner of thinking, behaving or reacting
- temperament Noun a tendency to become irritable or angry
- temperament Noun the altering of certain intervals from their correct values in order to improve the moving from key to key