Definition of skipper
- skipper Noun The master of a ship. (literally, 'shipper')
- skipper Noun A coach, director, or other leader.
- skipper Noun the captain of a sports team such as cricket, rugby or curling
- skipper Verb To be the skipper of a ship
- skipper Noun A person who skips, or fails to attend class.
- skipper Noun Any of various butterflies of the families Hesperiidae and its subfamily Megathyminae
- skipper Noun Any of several marine fishes that often leap above water, especially "Cololabis saira"