Definition of physics
- physics Noun The branch of science concerned with the study of properties and interactions of space, time, matter and energy.
- physics Noun Of or pertaining to the physical aspects of a phenomena or a system, especially those studied in physics.
- physics Noun Plural of physic
- physics Verb Third-person singular of physic
- physic Noun A medicine or drug, especially a cathartic or purgative.
- physic Noun The art or profession of healing disease; medicine.
- physic Verb To cure or heal; to treat or administer medicine, especially to purge.