Definition of objective
- objective Adjective of or relating to a material object, actual existence or reality
- objective Adjective agreed upon by all parties present (or nearly all); based on consensually observed facts
- objective Adjective not influenced by irrational emotions or prejudices
- objective Adjective of, or relating to a noun or pronoun used as the object of a verb
- objective Noun A material object that physically exists.
- objective Noun A goal that is striven for.
- objective Noun The objective case; a noun or pronoun in that case.
- objective Noun The lens or lenses of a camera, microscope, or other optical device closest to the object being examined.