Definition of landscape
- landscape Noun A portion of land or territory which the eye can comprehend in a single view, including all the objects it contains.
- landscape Noun A picture representing a scene by land or sea, actual or fancied, the chief subject being the general aspect of nature, as fields, hills, forests, water. etc.
- landscape Noun The pictorial aspect of a country.
- landscape Noun a mode of printing where the horizontal sides are longer than the vertical sides
- landscape Noun A space, indoor or outdoor and natural or man-made (as in "designed "landscape")
- landscape Noun a situation that is presented, a scenario
- landscape Verb To do various grounds maintenance.