Definition of jumper
- jumper Noun Someone or something that jumps; eg. a participant in a jumping event in track or skiing.
- jumper Noun A woolen sweater or pullover.
- jumper Noun A loose outer jacket, especially one worn by workers and sailors.
- jumper Noun A one-piece, sleeveless dress, or a skirt with straps and a complete or partial bodice, usually worn over a blouse by women and children.
- jumper Noun ("usually as" "jumpers") Rompers.
- jumper Noun A short length of electrical conductor, to make a temporary connection. Also "jump wire".
- jumper Noun A removable connecting pin on an electronic circuit board.
- jumper Noun A person who attempts suicide by jumping from a great height.