Definition of jackpot
- jackpot Noun A variant of draw poker in which players contribute equally to the pot and in which betting may be started only by a player with a pair of jacks or a better hand. In some variations the pot accumulates if no player is able to start.
- jackpot Noun A money prize pool which accumulates until the conditions are met for it to be won.
- jackpot Noun A large cash prize or money.
- jackpot Noun An unexpected windfall or reward.
- jackpot Noun A difficult situation.
- jackpot Noun A jumble of felled timber.