Definition of incorporated
- incorporated Adjective (US English) A type of company, a legal entity where the ownership has been arranged into shares. A shareholder has no responsibilities to the company and the potential losses of the shareholder are limited to the value of the stock turning to zero in the case of a bankruptcy.
- incorporated Verb Past of incorporate
- incorporate Verb To include (something) as a part.
- incorporate Verb To mix (something in) as an ingredient; to blend
- incorporate Verb To admit as a member of a company
- incorporate Verb To form into a legal company.