Definition of future
- future Noun The time ahead; those moments yet to be experienced.
- future Noun Something that will happen in moments yet to come.
- future Noun Goodness in what is yet to come/Something to look foreward to.
- future Noun Verb tense used to talk about events that will happen in the future; future tense.
- future Noun Commodities or stocks bought or sold with the understanding that they will be delivered at a date beyond the current one.
- future Adjective Having to do with or occurring in the future.