Definition of attributes
- attributes Noun Plural of attribute
- attributes Verb Third-person singular of attribute
- attribute Noun A characteristic or quality of a thing.
- attribute Noun A word that qualifies a noun.
- attribute Noun The applicable option selection; a variable or a value.
- attribute Noun That which is predicated or affirmed of a subject; a predicate; an accident.
- attribute Noun A semantic item with which a method, etc. may be decorated.
- attribute Verb ("used with" "to" "before the object") To associate ownership or authorship with.