Definition of approved
- approved Adjective Describing something that has received approval.
- approved Verb Past of approve
- approve Verb To sanction officially; to ratify; to confirm.
- approve Verb To regard as good; to commend; to be pleased with; to think well of.
- approve Verb To make proof of; to demonstrate; to prove or show practically.
- approve Verb To consider or show to be worthy of approbation or acceptance.
- approve Verb (English Law) To make profit of; to convert to one's own profit;—said especially of waste or common land appropriated by the lord of the manor.