Definition of Dutch
- Dutch Adjective German.
- Dutch Adjective Pertaining to the Dutch, the Germans, and the Goths; Germanic, Teutonic.
- Dutch Adjective Of or pertaining to the Netherlands, the Dutch people or the Dutch language.
- Dutch Adjective In a shared manner; of a shared expense.
- Dutch Proper noun The main language of the Netherlands and Flanders (i.e., the northern half of Belgium).
- Dutch Proper noun The people from the Netherlands.
- Dutch Proper noun The main language of the Holy Roman Empire (Germany, Austria, Alsace, Luxembourg)
- Dutch Proper noun A German.